The student who dropped out or withdraw can ask for a re acceptance and if he fulfilled the requirements or the conditions, he will be re accepted and will keep his academic register and completes his study according to the accredited plan, on a condition that his dropout doesn’t exceed at most four years and his grade not less than 1.5 out of 4