The Social Solidarity Fund

The Social Solidarity Fund of the Faculty:

Students wishing to receive a subsidy from the Faculty of Arts should contact the Youth care Office at the faculty to:

– Get a form of Solidarity Fund

– Fill the data of the form

The Student submits a social research involved the salary of his parents

The documents are submitted to the Office of Students Care at the faculty for checking

it and providing the subsidy according to student’s social case